WINTER'S MUST HAVES !

octubre 28, 2017

Hellooooo everyone ✲ Today I bring to you a list of the Top 5 pieces for this season that is already here. It's time to remove the bikinis from the wardrove :( but winter is an amazing time to wear cozy pulls, long dresses and BOOTS.


A PINK DRESS OR A NICE BLACK DRESS WITH FLOWERS



Nothing like nice long-sleeved dresses for the winter cold. The pink dress has ribbons on its back. And the black dress has beautiful ruffles on its sleeves. They're both perfect for Friday night out.


HOW ABOUT BOOTS?


If someone asked me about my favorite winter garment, I would certainly name the boots. I love how comfortable boots with heels can be. And how well they match the dresses I've shown you above. 


ACCESORIES


Nothing better to combine our outfit than a beautiful golden pendant with leaves and flowers. And to decorate our ears, earrings of grey tassels. This type of fringed earrings are the most popular this season. 


The five pieces that I have shown you are from the website of Zaful, an online fashion store that has beautiful things. 


WHAT ARE YOUR MUSTS FOR THIS SEASON ?

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Gracias por tu comentario

Popular Posts

Formulario de contacto

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

Subscribe